A group of 25 IT people built a massive communication system for 20 school districts with over 100,000 students.
Read Case Study (PDF - 2.1 MB)
I'm proud of how much we accomplish. But we don't have the resources to manage it all by ourselves.- Director of IT
- Bring district-wide communications systems into the 21st century
- Increase services to the district without increasing the size of the staff
- Choose the right level of support to keep the system up and running
- AllConnected used Cisco Smart Care service to analyze the customer's network
- Customized recommendations of the optimal solution
- Consolidated multiple service contracts into one
OTS has gained a competitive edge and strengthened its environmental commitment.
- Saved money with one singular service contract
- The right investments were made thanks to continuous, collaborative, proactive planning
- 20 school districts now have a state-of-the-art communication system