Welcome to Cisco Services!
We value your business and are excited to enable you to quote, order, and manage service renewals. We take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Tail-f Integration Q&As
Read the Tail-f integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding Cisco Service offers, service agreements, renewals, support, and more.
- Cisco Services Q&A for Tail-f Customers and Partners (PDF - 498 KB)
Create a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Request
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access Restricted Content" tab in the Cisco.com Profile Manager. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or by contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
- For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1.5 MB)
Manage Access to Cisco Services
The Cisco Service Access Management Tool (SAMT) enables Cisco partners and customers to manage access to the services provided by their contracts (technical support/hardware replacement).
There are two ways to determine who has access to these services: Bill to ID or Contract Number.
- To manage access by Bill to ID, the Bill to ID must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile and selected (enabled) for support access. This will ensure that all the Contracts under the Bill to ID can be utilized for service.
- To manage access by Contract Number, a Contract Number must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile in order for that individual to be able to obtain service.
Learn more about the Cisco Service Access Management Tool .