Repair Return Material Authorization (RMA) Transition Effective June 20, 2016, partners and customers in South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa countries will open Repair RMA cases for Connected Devices Business products with the Technicolor Post Sales Team. Effective June 27, 2016, partners and customers in North America and rest of world will open Repair RMA cases for Connected Devices Business products with the Technicolor Post Sales Team. For worldwide RMA support contacts and instructions refer to Technicolor Post Sales website: http://chpostsales.technicolor.com/ .
How to Open a Repair RMA with Technicolor
The Technicolor Post Sales team is organized by region to support customer needs for post sales activities including warranty management, product repair, product upgrade, product refurbishment, and spare parts.
Customers and partners access the Technicolor Post Sales team at chPostSales.technicolor.com.
How to Contact Technicolor Customer Technical Support
Technicolor Customer Technicolor Support (CTS) team provides integration and related troubleshooting assistance for Connected Devices Business products.
Customers and partners access Technicolor Customer Technical Support at chcts.technicolor.com.
How to Open a Repair RMA
Customers and partners should continue to use the following processes and contacts to obtain repair on Cisco Service Provider Video Software and Solutions.
For Customers and Partners Who Currently Purchase Service Provider Video Software and Solutions Products Directly from Cisco
- U.S. and Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe and Emerging Countries: email@example.com
- Latin America (including Mexico): firstname.lastname@example.org
- APAC: email@example.com
- Japan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater China: email@example.com
- U.S.: 1 800 553 2447 (Toll Free)
- International Support Numbers
For Customers and Partners Who Currently Purchase Service Provider Video Software and Solutions Products from Channel Partners
Please contact your channel partner to determine the coverage status for your product. Be sure to have your service provider video software and solutions product information and product-specific serial number. Work with your channel partner or reseller to determine your product warranty or service contract status. If you do not currently have a channel partner, visit the Partner Locator to find a certified partner in your area.
- RMA Reference Guide (PDF - 594 KB)
- RMA Form: DOC (DOC - 110 KB) | PDF (PDF - 133 KB)
- RMA Q&A (PDF - 288 KB)
- Online Repair Invoice Guide (PDF - 394 KB)
How to Open a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Request
Customers and partners should contact Cisco for support on Service Provider Video Software and Solutions products.
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access" tab in your Cisco Account Profile. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you can initiate or check on the status of a support case online, by email, or by contacting the TAC by phone: