Welcome to Cisco Services! We value your business and are excited to enable you to quote, order, and manage service renewals. We take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Read the CliQr integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding Cisco Service offers, service agreements, renewals, support, and more.
- Cisco Services Q&A for CliQr Integration (PDF - 399 KB)
- Technical Support Reference Guide for Cisco CloudCenter (PDF - 1 MB)
Opening a Technical Support Case for Cisco CloudCenter
To open a technical support case, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your service agreement contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the Cisco.com Profile Manager and selecting "Add Access" from the Access tab. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
For Customers and Partners with Basic Support for Cisco CloudCenter
Technical support is available from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday. Cisco will address cases opened only by electronic mail or online.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or by email
For Customers and Partners with Premium or Solution Support for Cisco CloudCenter
Technical support is available from the Cisco TAC 24 hours per day, seven days a week. Cisco will address cases opened by phone, electronic mail or online.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or by email or by contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide.
NOTE: Customers or partners must have their Cisco service contract number, serial number/product family and a Cisco.com user ID when opening a case.
Manage Access to Cisco Services
The Cisco Service Access Management Tool (SAMT) enables Cisco partners and customers to manage access to the services provided by their contracts (technical support/hardware replacement).
There are two ways to determine who has access to these services: Bill to ID or Contract Number.
- To manage access by Bill to ID, the Bill to ID must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile and selected (enabled) for support access. This will ensure that all the Contracts under the Bill to ID can be utilized for service.
- To manage access by Contract Number, a Contract Number must be in an individual's Cisco.com profile in order for that individual to be able to obtain service.
Learn more about the Cisco Service Access Management Tool.