Services and Support for Integration
A single, seamless interface for former Cariden partners and customers to open and manage service renewals and product support requests.
Let Us Help
Welcome to Cisco Services!
We value your business and are excited to enable you to quote, order, and manage service renewals. We take pride in offering you award winning support tools, software support, access to Cisco technology experts, and an extensive knowledge base.
Cariden integration Q&As
Read the Cariden integration Q&As for commonly asked questions regarding Cisco Service offers, service agreements, renewals, support, and more.
- Cisco Services Q&A for Cariden Customers (PDF - 447 KB)
How to Open a TAC Request
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access Restricted Content" tab in the Cisco.com Profile Manager. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a service request online or by contacting the TAC by phone:
- U.S. - 1-800-553-2447 Toll Free
- International support numbers
- For additional information on obtaining technical support through the TAC, please consult the Technical Support Reference Guide (PDF - 1.4 MB)