Capture Real-Time Subscriber Statistics
Session, application, and network knowledge are critical to provide a superior experience to customers, who increasingly expect more services. Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting System employs data collection from the Cisco ASR 5000 Series, using real-time information for precise reporting, troubleshooting, and system management.
Get Extensive and Precise Information
The industry-leading Cisco ASR 5000 Series collects extensive amounts of real-time service information, including:
- Information from Layer 1 to Layer 7 through shallow and deep packet inspection (DPI)
- Real-time tracing and troubleshooting information
Primary modules of the Cisco Intelligent Management solution include:
- Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting System
- Cisco InTracer
- Cisco ASR 5000 Element Management System
Correlate Traffic Information and Plan Investment
The Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting System:
- Captures real-time service, tracing, and troubleshooting information from a single, unified platform, the Cisco ASR 5000.
- Outputs a comprehensive set of statistics, customized reports, and statistical trending from a single ASR 5000.
This solution provides not only subscriber- and traffic-level statistics, but also gateway statistics. You can then correlate traffic information with the gateway performance, which is critical information for planning infrastructure investments.