Cisco Aironet 1400 Series has reached end-of-sale and end-of-life. Please consider the Cisco partner product, Exalt ExtendAir r5005
The Cisco Aironet 1400 Wireless Bridge creates a new benchmark for wireless bridging by providing a high-performance and feature-rich solution for connecting multiple LANs in a metropolitan area. Building a metropolitan area wireless infrastructure with the Cisco Aironet 1400 provides deployment personnel with a flexible, easy-to-use solution that meets the security requirements of wide area networking professionals. Designed to be a cost-effective alternative to leased lines, it is engineered specifically for harsh outdoor environments.
The Cisco Aironet 1400 Wireless Bridge is the premier high-speed, high-performance outdoor bridging solution for line-of-sight applications, providing features such as:
- Support for both point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations
- Industry-leading range and throughput, supporting data rates up to 54 Mbps
- Enhanced security mechanisms based on 802.11 standards
- Ruggedized enclosure optimized for harsh outdoor environments with extended operating temperature range
- Models with integrated antennas or models with connectors (must purchase an antenna, which are sold separately) for flexibility in deployment
- Designed specifically for ease-of-installation and operation
Outdoor Bridge Range Calculation Utility
Estimate the range that can be expected, using factors such as antenna gain, transmit power, and path-loss exponent.
Cisco Secure Wireless Solution
View key documents and news highlighting wireless LAN security.
Cisco Aironet Compliance Status and Country SKU Options
Current status of product certifications in specific countries and country sku options.
Cisco Wireless Bridge ROI Calculator
The Cisco Wireless Bridge ROI Calculator is a Web-based application that assists users in calculating their return on investment when using Cisco wireless bridges.
Steps to Success
Steps to Success provides Cisco partners with a step-by-step resource for selling and delivering service and support throughout the network lifecycle.