Automate Video Content Delivery
Meet increasing video content delivery demands with the Cisco Videoscape Media Suite Content Management System (CMS). This system provides:
- Carrier-grade infrastructure
- Unified repository for video assets
- Automation of processes and delivery
- Comprehensive reporting
With Cisco Videoscape Media Suite CMS, you can automate and manage the entire production process through the platform's multiuser, multi-tiered access controls. You can set up automation profiles for the following important processes:
- Describe profiles – Specify predetermined values or editing rules for metadata fields to apply to assets as they are processed.
- Encoding profiles – Specify the target encoding infrastructure and configure transcoding and encoding parameters.
- Encryption profiles – Process encoded assets into protected assets according to encryption parameters.
- Product profiles – Define the business rules around transforming assets into products.
- Distribution profiles – Define the locations where processed assets are distributed pending final distribution to end users.
- Automation profiles – Easily configure custom, end-to-end bulk-processing workflows.
Cisco Videoscape Media Suite CMS includes an intuitive management console that features:
- Views into ingestion processes
- Video metadata editing
- Flexible workflows
- Automation configuration capabilities
- Reporting capabilities on system and user activity across a variety of metrics