Push Fiber Deeper to Deliver Advanced Services
As the demand for advanced services rises across hybrid fiber-coax (HFC) networks, service providers need powerful optical solutions to deliver the level of service their customers demand. Scientific Atlanta’s Model 6900 Node Series offers proven, flexible optical nodes that enable you to design the optical network that meets your operational needs while increasing reliability and reducing nonlinear distortion.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible: Versatile set of features/functions and performance levels; fast, simple configuration and setup
- Durable: High levels of performance and reliability plus rugged outdoor durability
- Performance and deployment: High levels of performance and ease of use to streamline deployment
- Greater reach: Improved distortion performance and high output levels through GaAS-FET gain block technology; greater reach with fewer actives
- Monitor and control: Easy monitoring and control through ROSA network management system using plug-in compact transponder capability