High-Quality Analog and Digital Transmission
This content is for reference only; these products became obsolete effective March 8, 2008.
As part of Scientific Atlanta's commitment to supply our customers with the latest technology, and as a result of the announced obsolescence of some critical components, we are discontinuing the SA III and LE III System Amplifiers and Line Extenders effective March 3, 2008 and replacing them with Cisco GainMaker System Amps and Line Extenders.
The System Amplifier III (SAIII) family and Line Extender III (LEIII) family of RF amplifiers provide optimum performance and reliability for broadband network applications. These amplifiers are preconfigured with diplexers and reverse amplifier for optimum reverse performance.
- 60 and 90 VAC power
- 15 ampere (A) current capacity (steady state) and 25A surge survivability
- Integrated reverse amplifier, with optimized diplex filter group delay for forward and reverse paths
- Directional coupler RF test points for optimum accuracy
- Surge-resistant circuitry for hybrid protection without fuses or other failure-prone devices
- Protection without fuses or other failure-prone devices