Cost-efficient Optoelectronics Platform
The Laser Link III series of modular optoelectronic products offers network operators the network reliability and scalability they need to cost-effectively deploy "carrier class" networks. It includes 1330 nm and 1550 nm transmitters, receivers, amplifiers, as well as other modules that support the platform's main optical transmission functions. Products in this series are designed to help operators improve:
- Efficiency with both 5RU and 2RU mainframe modules, integrated cooling (no fans or blowers required) and highly efficient use of fiber
- Reliability with redundant power inputs
- Flexibility with AC/DC power choice, user selectable module placement, universal module placement and a common platform for upstream and downstream modes
- Cost-effectiveness with two RF signals per base shelf receiver module and up to 20 optical wavelengths and/or 40 return path signals over a single fiber.
- Ease of use with simple set-up and connection
All products in the Laser Link III series are designed to work together. They can all be monitored/managed with ROSA and TNCS open standards element management, which translates into increased uptime and management that evolves along with the network.