|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Enhance the Digital Media Experience
The highly reliable, IP-based Cisco Digital Media Player 4305G controls the display and playback of rich digital media, including high-definition live broadcasts or on-demand video, Adobe Flash Player animations, graphics, text tickers, and other web content, through on-premises Cisco Digital Signs and Cisco Cast displays.
Using Cisco Digital Media Manager, you can flexibly and remotely publish centralized content over the web to networked digital displays. The Cisco Digital Media Player 4305G can be attached to almost any digital display at any location, including bank branch offices, retail stores, break rooms, or lobbies, helping you reach constituents anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible, real-time publishing
- Broadcast Cisco Cast
- Low ongoing operational costs and ease of use
- Speedy deployment
- Reliability and power of the network
- Support for MPEG-1, 2, and 4 in standard and high definition, as well as graphics, web content, Adobe Flash Player 7 animation, and tickers
- Local storage of 2 GB for reliability and performance
- IP-based delivery of live broadcasting and on-demand video content
- Small form factor: 7.5" x 5" x 1.5" at 1 lb.
- Low power consumption: 15W
Cisco Digital Media Player Mount Kits allow you to mount Cisco Digital Media Players to Cisco Digital Signs and Cisco Cast displays. These kits support four different methods: wall mount, display mount, ceiling mount, and pole mount.
Flexible, Scalable Digital Signs (Video - 8:10 min)
Find out more about how Cisco Digital Signs offers networked, on-premises digital signs.
Flexible, Centralized Management of Digital Signs
Learn how to improve customer experience and increase sales through on-premises digital signs.
(All Cisco Digital Media Players Data Sheets) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco Digital Media Players End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices) White Papers
(All Cisco Digital Media Players White Papers)