|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Use AT&T-Certified Live Streaming Encoders
Deploy a live streaming encoder that was built to AT&T U-verse requirements with the Cisco AS3005 Series Media Processor, formerly known as the Inlet Spinnaker 3005. The AS3005 Series has passed stringent lab testing for AT&T U-verse deployments and is the only such encoder that is certified by AT&T labs.
Deploy the Optimal Solution for AT&T U-verse
The AS3005 Series is optimal for public, education, and government access channels (PEG) and AT&T U-verse. Other features include:
- Built-in authentication to the most popular Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Easy-to-use web-based user interface
- Calendar-based scheduling to set up events in advance
- Reliable streaming 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Alarms and management systems to help operators rapidly fix issues
This hardened, dedicated encoding appliance has high-grade components. As a network appliance, Cisco AS3005 is designed to be used remotely, in fleets, or locally to deliver a reliable, high-quality experience.
Enhance Your PEG Programming
With Cisco AS Series Media Processors, you can stream to your IPTV provider and to your website, and you can set it all up in minutes. You can also:
- Give your community increased access to your content
- Share meetings, community events, classes, and emergency information quickly and easily
- Set up recurring events like council meetings in advance
- Get exceptional quality and professional, reliable results in an affordable solution
- Stream in the right aspect ratio and resolution
Find additional information on the entire family of Cisco Media Processors for live streaming. Learn More.