ptimize High-Volume Encoding
Checking the quality of every frame of every output file is tedious and painstaking, especially when outputting multiple files for Apple HTTP adaptive bitrate (ABR). The Cisco AnyRes VOD Post-Encode Node, formerly known as Inlet Armada Post-Encode Node, lends much-needed support for this tedious task.
The Post-Encode Node packages and delivers the assets, including companion files such as poster art or a movie trailer, and performs quality control (QC) tasks. The Post-Encode Node license is optional for Cisco AnyRes VOF, but it is required for quality checking and delivery.
Cisco AnyRes VOD provides:
- Fully automated support for Apple HTTP adaptive bitrate (ABR) formats, including proper packaging and index file creation
- Integrated analysis of source and output files for automated encoding decisions
- Transcoding to all popular delivery formats, including H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, and VP6
- Access to advanced settings to fine-tune to the highest picture quality
- Trusted experience to output thousands of files hours and hours of content every day
Cisco AnyRes VOD helps your organization:
- Reduce operating expenses (OpEx) by streamlining your end-to-end workflow, from acquisition to delivery
- Use reporting tools to keep track of work completed, bill customers, identify problems, and track trends