|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Enhance Communication and Simplify Management
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Cisco Unified CallManager) software is the call-processing component of a Cisco Unified Communications system. It is a scalable, distributable, and highly available call-processing solution for enterprises.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.0 includes the following features:
- Line-side Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) support for SIP devices and applications
- SIP trunk-side enhancements
- Support for presence-based applications, including Cisco Unified Personal Communicator and Cisco IP Phone Messenger
- Appliance model implementation
- Deployment and administration enhancements through support for a Linux-based appliance model implementation
- Networking enhancements, including Cisco RSVP Agent support for more efficient use of networks
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.1 offers additional localization and enhanced organizational productivity. Features include:
- Support for Arabic language
- Increase in scalability of Cisco 7815 Media Convergence Servers to support a maximum of 500 devices
- Enhanced ability to immediately divert an incoming call or an in-progress call to voicemail
The latter feature now also applies to transferred calls. Users can forward calls that have been transferred to them either to their own voicemail or to the voicemail of the original transferring party.
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Bulletins List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Data Sheets List )
Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0--What Is New?
Cisco Unified CallManager Version 5.1
Cisco Unified CallManager Version 5.0
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Q and As List )
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Licensing Pricing Model
Unified Communications Manager Support FAQ
(All Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Products Solution Overview List )