Award-Winning Solutions for Complex PBX Needs
VoIP PBX (voice over IP private branch exchange) is a valuable part of your unified communications strategy.
The VoIP PBX component integrates IP communications, collaboration products, and applications into a single, unified system. VoIP PBX helps create a strong unified communications system that will accommodate your immediate business needs, and adjust to your needs as they change and grow.
VoIP PBX solutions manage:
- Voice, video, mobility, and presence services between IP endpoints
- Media-processing devices
- VoIP PBX gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications
VoIP PBX also provides a common view of the network for voice and data teams so that together they may more easily detect network errors and resolve them before they become problems.
If you have been considering migrating your current PBX to VoIP PBX, you may be concerned about the complexity of such a move, but Cisco Unified Communications makes it easy for you.
VoIP PBX Addresses Your PBX Migration Concerns
VoIP PBX interoperates with your existing PBX, voicemail, contact center solutions, and desktop applications so you can protect your networking and applications investments and still derive the benefits of a unified communications solution. A strong UC solution that includes VoIP PBX creates a collaborative environment that can help you reach more of your business goals by:
- Lowering TCO
- Simplifying deployment and management
- Centralizing troubleshooting to help solve problems quickly
- Integrating services and support
- Simplifying the addition of more features and functions
- Helping to secure IP communications for the mobile workforce
VoIP PBX is part of the award-winning unified communications platform offered by Cisco. Discover what the power of a converged voice and data network can do for your business.