Promote Collaboration Anywhere
Stay connected and productive with messaging, presence, enterprise social, and application development.
- Collaborate from any workspace with new unified communications applications
- Easily access presence, instant messaging, voice and video, voice messages, desktop sharing, and conferencing
- Maintain consistent experiences with any device: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry
- Access voice messages anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Use a highly secure, scalable, and reliable solution.
- Reduce TCO and get flexible deployment options.
- Meet with anyone online to present, share, and collaborate.
- Organize and manage all meeting activities, and easily share files.
- Get business results quickly, increase team productivity, and lower costs.
- Collaborate using multiple platforms and mobile devices.
- Cisco Jabber for Android
- Cisco Jabber for iPad
- Cisco Jabber for iPhone
- Cisco Jabber for Mac
- Cisco Jabber for Windows
- Cisco Jabber Guest
- Cisco Jabber IM for BlackBerry
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Express
Pellentesque Nec Nisi Tortor Mauris
Comprehensive and Interactive Collaboration
Cisco unified communications applications provide a comprehensive and contextual environment that puts people, not technology, at the center of collaboration.
You can use this industry-leading platform and its productivity tools from any location on any device. Accelerate innovation and improve decision making by:
- Helping users communicate more securely and effectively inside and outside your organization
- Connecting email, instant messaging, conferencing, presence, voice services, and voicemail
- Providing the same tools and integrated collaborative experience across devices
This device-independent approach can be deployed on a PC, iPhone or iPad, Android smartphone, or other device.
The Cisco Collaboration Architecture defines a set of core collaboration services that you can use for your specific IT roadmap. With its flexible consumption models, you can deploy solutions as a combination of on-premises and cloud-based services that scale as required.
The applications in the Cisco Collaboration portfolio are based on this open, interoperable architecture. They help enable a broad range of solutions that match your current and future business needs and priorities.
At a Glance
Reliable and highly secure collaboration solutions from Cisco can help you address today’s business challenges and build a competitive advantage.
Cisco unified communications applications provide a consistent experience throughout the workday as users move among:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Mobile devices
Applications such as Cisco Jabber and Cisco WebEx solutions have platform-specific coding for different operating systems, including:
- Apple iOS
- Microsoft Windows
- RIM BlackBerry
With the open APIs, you can integrate Cisco products with web-based and third-party applications such as:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- CRM (including Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com)
Users get direct access to instant messaging, presence, desktop sharing, and video capabilities from within their primary applications.