Simplify Business Communications
Get real-time information about the availability of your contacts along with multiple methods for communicating with them. Cisco Unified CallConnector Advanced Client lets employees know who is available and how best to reach them.
Use the optional Cisco Unified CallConnector Advanced Client to integrate the contact data in your PC with your Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express features.
With the Cisco Unified CallConnector Advanced Client, you can:
- Quickly locate and connect to contacts using voice, instant messaging (IM), Short Message Service (SMS) texts, or email
- Know who is calling and click to answer, or make calls and access phone features from your PC
- Get alerts when contacts and new voice messages become available
- View voice messages, click to listen to the important ones first, and reply with text or call back
- Use the Cisco Unified CallConnector toolbar in Microsoft Outlook to find contacts, manage calls, and send instant messages
This client-server solution is easy to deploy, configure, and use. This application offers integrated access to call handling, visual voicemail, presence and telephone status, federated instant messaging, and integration with Microsoft Windows applications.
Cisco Unified CallConnector Product Overview Presentation (partner log-in required) (PDF - 3 MB)