Build Personalized Voice Self-Service Applications
Cisco Unified Call Studio Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Learn how Cisco Unified Call Studio enables you to build personalized, speech-enabled self-service applications. (5:06 min)
Get the Flash Player
Cisco Unified Call Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for voice self-service applications which allows you to build sophisticated speech-enabled telephone self-service. By harnessing the power of VoiceXML (Voice Extensible Markup Language) and built-in compatibility with Cisco Universal Gateway and non-Cisco interactive voice response (IVR) systems, Cisco Unified Call Studio enables you to:
- Use existing software infrastructure investments by integrating the IVR system with enterprise technology
- Provide a personalized experience to customers by using enterprise-wide business information and data from previous customer interactions
- Update and change your applications easily to respond to business events and optimize your customers' experience
- Create a human-friendly interface by enabling customers to speak to your self-service applications
Powerful, Extendable, Easy-To-Use
Cisco Unified Call Studio can be used by all members of a voice development project team including voice-user interface designers, developers, testers, and others. Key features include:
- An intuitive drag-and-drop environment, built on Eclipse
- Open, extendable and standards-compliant with VoiceXML
- Build applications directly for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, as well as interactive voice response (IVR) systems from Avaya, Intervoice/Edify, Genesys, Syntellect and Tellme
- Team productivity tools simplify project management, speed development times and enhance voice application debugging and testing capabilities
- Source control and code editing based on the proven developer tools native to Eclipse
Cisco Unified Call Studio works with Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal and Cisco Unified Call Services, Universal Edition. Together, the software powers voice self-service applications in an enterprise or service provider
Cisco puts you in control of your voice self-service applications with the resources to manage the full application lifecycle - from design to launch and beyond.
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.
Reduce Costs, Queue Calls at the Network EdgeView Demo (Flash)
Learn how Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal moves calls through your network.