|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Now, you can instantly access Cisco Unified Communications capabilities directly from Microsoft Office Communicator. This easy-to-deploy desktop integration lets you extend the instant messaging functionality of Microsoft Office Communicator with proven Cisco Unified Communications (UC) services.
With this tight integration for Microsoft Office Communicator, you get a consistent user experience, enhanced communications capabilities, and reduced infrastructure complexity. You can also gain:
- Increased productivity. Instantly connect from anywhere using the embedded Cisco IP softphone and high-definition video.
- Streamlined communications. Get telephony presence, visual voicemail, communications history, and desk phone control.
- Enhanced collaboration. Initiate or join multiparty audio, web, and video conferences using Cisco conferencing solutions.
- Reduced complexity. Simplify communications with easy-to-deploy integration and a single-call control architecture.
- Investment protection. Increase efficiency with Cisco Unified Communications and protect existing desktop investments.
If you are deploying Microsoft Lync, then you can get the same capabilities with Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync.
Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator 8.0 Quick Start Guide
See how to use Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator to place audio and video calls, start conferences, and access voice messages. (Video - 4:39 min)
Improve Your Desktop Communications
View this Flash demo to get a preview of Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Office Communicator, and discover the benefits of easy desktop communications.
Gain from Cisco-Microsoft Interoperability
Watch this Flash demo for a tour through the areas of interoperability between Cisco Unified Communications and Microsoft applications.
Learn More About Interoperability Benefits
Read this white paper to find out about the areas of interoperability between Cisco Unified Communications and Microsoft applications.
Related Product Links
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (version 6)