|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cost-Effective Mobile Collaboration
Now, you can address the communications requirements of an increasingly mobile workforce in a highly secure, controlled, and cost-effective manner.
Nokia Call Connect for Cisco converges cellular and business communication technologies. It allows Nokia E-series dual-mode handsets to work on cellular Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and Cisco Unified Wireless Networks. This way, you can access the features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
With Mobile Business Solutions from Cisco and Nokia, you can:
- Improve communications and workflow through faster response times by using the mobile phone as a mobile extension
- Maintain business communications continuity, by moving active calls between the cellular and Cisco wireless network
- Use the mobile phone to access the advanced features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lower total cost of ownership and reduce complexity through device consolidation
- Reduce mobile phone charges by using the corporate network and communications investments for mobile routing