Purpose-Built, Affordable, Simple Collaboration
Strengthen your business relationships through improved interactions and experiences with Cisco Business Edition 6000, a sophisticated, yet simple on-premise collaboration solution.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications. (3:56 min)View Case Study
Features and Capabilities
Built with industry-leading, proven, and trusted technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 delivers end-to-end collaboration capabilities for up to 1000 users, 2500 devices, 50 sites, and 100 contact center agents. The packaged solution solves complex communications challenges with one purpose-built, simple-to-use and centrally-managed platform.
Business Edition 6000 Features
- Complete service offering: End-to-end collaboration capabilities include voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant messaging and presence, mobility, and more, for every user.
- Differentiated communications capabilities: Cost-effective, high-quality multiparty video conferencing brings employees, customers, and partners closely together.
- Simplified deployment and management: A preconfigured virtualized server with ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications makes setup quick and easy.
- Open and interoperable architecture: Innovative system transparently supports third-party applications, and telepresence and video endpoints.
- Scalable and highly-available platform: This purpose-built solution has the ability to grow and change with the pace of your business
Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization.
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time.
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth.
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage.
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools.
Reports and Case Studies
Read what experts and customers are saying about the benefits of collaboration technology.
Explore ways to use collaboration technology to address key business goals.
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
Extensive IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
|Scale-up, single-server solution
Add second server for redundancy / high-availability
Cisco Unified Communications on UCS C220 M3 Rack Server supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, 100 contact center agents
|Application capacity||Medium Density (MD) Model – 5 total (choice of 4 unified communication and collaboration applications (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video, contact center, conferencing) + 1 management)
High Density (HD) Model – 9 total (choice of 8 unified communications and collaboration applications (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video, contact center, conferencing) + 1 management)
|Licensing options||Cisco Unified Connect License (UCL)
Cisco Unified Workspace License (UWL)
|Software||Both server models are available with export restricted or export unrestricted software|
Enhancing Access to Information