Turn Analog Devices Into IP Devices
Improve cost-effectiveness of your communications with the Cisco ATA 190 Analog Telephone Adaptor, which turns traditional telephone and fax communications devices into IP devices. The adaptor addresses the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small offices, or voice-over-IP services from the cloud.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco ATA 190 Analog Telephone Adaptor supports two voice ports that each have their own independent telephone number, and a single RJ-45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port. The adaptor can make use of existing Ethernet LANs, in addition to broadband services such as digital subscriber line (DSL), fixed wireless, and cable modem deployments.
Communications features and benefits:
- Cisco Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) line side
- Standard T.38 fax supports sending faxes over the IP network
- High-performance line-echo cancellation eliminates noise and echo
- Advanced pre-processing optimizes full-duplex voice compression
Administration and security features:
- Password-protected configuration and access
- Media Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP) and highly secure signaling Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to enhance communications security
- Auto-provisioning with Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) servers to speed deployment
- Remote firmware upgrades provided using the network
Specifications at a Glance
|Fax||Fax pass-through and T.38 fax relay mode|