The Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway offers unparalleled capacity and the flexibility to deploy advanced voice, fax, and remote access services in two rack units (RU). With more than 24 million voice gateway ports deployed, Cisco is a proven leader in product innovation for packet telephony services. Cisco Systems customers worldwide have proven that Cisco AS5000 universal gateways provide the flexibility, scale, reliability, and suite of services required to meet market demands.
The Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway doubles the performance of the Cisco AS5400HPX and delivers significant memory enhancements to offer high performance and high reliability in a compact, modular design..It easily supports public switched telephone network signaling, gateway signaling, voice codec, fax, VoiceXML, RADIUS, Tool Command Language, and interactive voice response.
Features of the AS5400XM make it ideal for many network deployment architectures:
- High density to handle increased traffic
- Low power consumption to reduce cost
- High-density packet voice/fax digital signal processor (DSP) to provide greater price/performance, higher density, and expanded codec and feature support for intelligent packet voice services
- Universal port DSP feature cards to support remote access services in combination with voice and fax applications
Ideal for service providers and enterprises, the Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway supports a wide range of applications, including:
You can easily migrate from the AS5400 or AS5400HPX to the AS5400XM to achieve improved performance. And because your current applications will run at a lower CPU utilization you will be able to
- Increase SNMP monitoring or logging to improve network management
- Raise the performance of VoiceXML, voicemail, and prepaid calling card services
(All Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways Brochures) Case Studies
(All Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways Case Studies) Data Sheets
(All Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways Data Sheets) Q&A
(All Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways Q&A)