|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
The AS5350XM Universal Gateway offers unparalleled capacity and the flexibility to deploy advanced voice, fax, and remote access services in only one rack unit (RU).
The Cisco AS5350XM Universal Gateway doubles the performance of the Cisco AS5400HPX and delivers significant memory enhancements to offer high performance and high reliability in a compact, modular design. It easily supports public switched telephone network signaling, gateway signaling, voice codec, fax, VoiceXML, RADIUS, Tool Command Language, and interactive voice response.
Features of the AS5350XM make it ideal for many network deployment architectures:
- High density to handle increased traffic
- Low power consumption to reduce cost
- High-density packet voice/fax digital signal processor (DSP) to provide greater price/performance, higher density, and expanded codec and feature support for intelligent packet voice services
- Universal port DSP feature cards to support remote access services in combination with voice and fax applications
Ideal for service providers and enterprises, the Cisco AS5350XM Universal Gateway supports a wide range of applications, including:
You can easily migrate from the AS5350 to the AS5350XM to achieve improved performance. And because your current applications will run at a lower CPU utilization, you will be able to
- Increase SNMP monitoring or logging to improve network management
- Raise the performance of your VoiceXML, voicemail, and prepaid calling card services