|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Secure Switching for Your Network
Network versatility is critical, whether you're opening access to a conference room or consolidating your network devices into a single hub. Formerly Linksys Business Series, now Cisco Small Business Managed Switches, the Cisco SRW208L Ethernet Switch allows interconnection of up to eight network devices.
The SRW208L comes with multiple customization options for prioritizing and controlling your network traffic. It offers an element of compatibility with future versions thanks to massive throughput capabilities that deliver optimal speeds across its connections. Data redundancy and continuous uptime are at the forefront of its operations.
Additional features of the Cisco SRW208L Ethernet Switch include:
- Nonblocking switching capacity of up to 3.8 Gbps
- Up to 256 active port- and 802.1Q-based VLANs (4096 range)
- Secure access limitations using 802.1X port authentication and MAC filtering
- A miniGBIC port and an 100Base-LX interface for flexible uplink options
- Simplified, web-based user management for more intelligent networking
- Advance quality of service functionality that optimizes the network for applications like voice, video, and data storage