|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Secure Switching with Resilient Clustering
Growing businesses can now get the benefits of management without the cost and complexity of traditional switches. One of the Cisco Small Business Smart Switches, the SLM224G4S Smart Switch combines the best elements of Cisco managed switches under an intuitive, easy-to-use web interface.
The switch bundles traffic-shaping capabilities that prioritizes your network's high-bandwidth applications to deliver consistent, quality feeds for voice and video. A cluster of six switches is easily created and managed through a single configuration screen, while an assortment of network security protocols helps you constrain your network to the specific access levels. All the while, your every move is tracked by a comprehensive logging system.
Additional features of the Cisco SLM224G4S Smart Switch include:
- 24 10/100 ports with four shared copper or optical (SFP) uplink interfaces
- 2000 Mbps of data throughput per port in full duplex mode
- A nonblocking switching capacity of 12.8 Gbps
- Port-level security using 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
- Support for port-based and 802.1Q-based VLANs
- Easy network growth with resilient clustering, link aggregation, and spanning tree
(All Cisco Small Business Smart Switches Data Sheets)
Cisco SLM224G4S 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch: RCT (French) (PDF - 244 KB)
Cisco SLM224G4S 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch: RCT (German) (PDF - 210 KB)
Cisco SLM224G4S 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch: RCT (Italian) (PDF - 728 KB)
Cisco SLM224G4S 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Smart Switch: RCT (Spanish) (PDF - 1 MB)