|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Making the Smart Switch Smarter
Growing businesses can get the benefits of management without the cost and complexity of traditional managed switches. One of the Cisco Small Business Smart Switches, the SLM224G4PS Smart Switch combines the best elements of Cisco managed switches under an intuitive, easy-to-use web interface.
Included Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality reduces reliance on extraneous power cables when connecting supported devices. The SLM248G4PS supports up to 48 connected devices with a maximum speed of 200 Mbps per port. Its included traffic management functionality allows it to maintain a top-quality user experience for high-bandwidth applications.
Additional features of the Cisco SLM224G4PS Smart Switch include:
- 24 10/100 ports with four shared copper or optical (SFP) uplink interfaces capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full duplex mode per port
- A nonblocking switching capacity of 12.8 Gbps
- Port-level security using 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
- Support for port-based and 802.1Q-based VLANs
- Allows for network growth with resilient clustering, link aggregation, spanning tree
- Up to 12 ports (ports 1-6 and 13-18) PoE with total power budget of 100 W