|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Stacking and Speed in a Single Switch
Centralize your network operations on a powerful core that's capable of handling all your data and more. One of the SGE2010, part of Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches, allows you to expand the size of your high-speed, gigabit network securely and reliably.
The SGE2010 maximizes network availability by incorporating fully redundant stacking and dual firmware images. Because network uptime loses its worth if your data isn't secure, the integrated security and authorization features of this managed switch prevent unauthorized access to your network's critical information. Included Quality of Service (QoS) functionality bolsters your video and voice communications.
Additional features of the Cisco SGE2010 Ethernet Switch include:
- 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, four miniGBIC slots (shared with four Ethernet ports) for network expansion
- Secure, encrypted management via SSH and SSL, as well as 802.1x and MAC authentication and filtering
- Advanced security - Protect against "man in the middle" (eavesdropping) attacks - ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DHCP Snooping, STP Root Guard
- Resilient stacking for web-based management of up to four supported switches at once
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Data Sheets)