|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco SFS InfiniBand switch series products. View the end-of-life notice to learn:
High-Performance Server Interconnectivity
The Cisco SFS-7012D InfiniBand Server Switch provides a new class of data center infrastructure that interconnects discreet server resources using a high-performance 20-Gbps, low-latency fabric.
The Cisco SFS-7012D provides:
- Up to 144 ports of nonblocking, InfiniBand 4X that can operate in either 20-Gbps double data rate (DDR)) or 10-Gbps single data rate (SDR) mode for server and interswitch connectivity
- Supports DDR-to-SDR switching capability for investment protection and higher server densities
- Command-line interface (CLI), Web, and Java-based systems management options
- Powered ports to enable flexible copper and optical interface configurations
- Hot-swappable components, including online insertion and removal (OIR), redundant fans, and power supplies
- InfiniBand 1.0a and 1.1 compliant
These features enable the Cisco SFS-7012D to deliver the performance, reliability, security, and control required for high-performance and utility computing.
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Bulletins) Data Sheets
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Data Sheets) Q&A
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Q&A)