|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco SFS InfiniBand switch series products. View the end-of-life notice to learn:
A New Class of Data Infrastructure
The Cisco SFS 7000D InfiniBand Server Switch provides a new class of data center infrastructure that interconnects discreet server resources using a high-performance 20-Gbps, low-latency fabric.
The Cisco SFS 7000D provides:
- 24 dual-speed InfiniBand 4X ports that can operate in either 20-Gbps double data rate (DDR)) or 10-Gbps single data rate (SDR) mode for server and interswitch connectivity
- Nonblocking 480-Gbps cross-sectional bandwidth with less than 200 nanoseconds of port-to-port latency
- Supports DDR-to-SDR switching capability for investment protection and higher server densities
- Command-line interface (CLI), Web, and Java-based systems management options
- Powered ports to enable flexible copper and optical interface configurations
The Cisco SFS 7000D offers the reliability, security, and control required for high-performance and utility computing. When combined with Cisco SFS 3000 Series Multifabric Server Switches, the Cisco SFS 7000D facilitates shared pools of I/O resources that can be mapped together by Cisco VFrame Server Fabric Virtualization Software to deliver virtual "computing services."
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Products Bulletins List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Products Data Sheets List ) Q&A
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Products Q and As List )