|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Power-Enhanced, Secure Network Expansion
Maximize your network availability while simultaneously increasing your number of connections and quality of communications. One of the SFE2010P Ethernet Switch, part of Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches, allows you to securely and reliably expand the size of your network.
This managed switch features a number of options to ensure that your network won't come crashing to a halt, including fully-redundant stacking and dual firmware images for safe upgrades. Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows you to cut down on extra cabling for connected devices. The SFE2010P also supports unit-stacking: up to four separate connected switches can be configured via a single web interface.
Additional features of the Cisco SFE2010P Ethernet Switch include:
- 48 10/100 Ethernet ports, two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, and two miniGBIC slots for gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Secure, encrypted management via SSH and SSL, as well as 802.1x and MAC authentication and filtering
- Advanced security: ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DHCP Snooping, STP Root Guard
- Support for 802.1q-based VLANs to segment your network
- Quality of Service (QoS) functionality to bolster video and voice communications
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Data Sheets)
Cisco SFE2010P 48-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch: PoE (German) (PDF - 210 KB)
Cisco SFE2010P 48-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch: PoE (Italian) (PDF - 408 KB)
Cisco SFE2010P 48-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch: PoE (Spanish) (PDF - 1024 KB)
Cisco SFE2010P 48-Port 10_100 Ethernet Switch - PoE Data Sheet