|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Switch Delivers Safety First
The SFE2000P, part of Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches, plays a central role in keeping your data safe. It supports a wide assortment of features, including dual firmware images and fully redundant stacking to maximize your system´s availability.
The switch's 24 Ethernet ports are geared for high throughput, and included quality of service (QoS) functionality prioritizes your applications for maximum performance. Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for an extraneous power supply.
Additional features of the Cisco SFE2000P Ethernet Switch include:
- A nonblocking switching capacity of 12.8 Gbps
- Two additional gigabit SFP slots for network expansion
- Support for up to 256 port- and 802.1q-based VLANs
- Maximum security and control of traffic with policing, shaping, and ACLs
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Data Sheets)