|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
High Speeds, Low Fuss
Data redundancy is the most important element of your network. One of the SFE1000P, part of Cisco Small Business Managed Switches. It supports a wide assortment of features, including dual firmware images and software capabilities to maximize your system's availability.
The switch's eight Ethernet ports are geared for high throughput, and included quality of service (QoS) functionality prioritizes your applications for maximum performance. Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows you to eliminate additional power cords when connecting supported devices to your network.
Additional features of the Cisco Managed Switch SFE1000P include:
- A nonblocking switching capacity of 5.6 Gbps
- Two miniGBIC combination ports for network expansion
- Support for up to 256 port- and 802.1q-based VLANs
- Dual gigabit uplinks provide increased bandwidth and redundancy
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes
(All Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches Products End-of-Life Notices List )