Midsize Branch LAN Aggregation
The Cisco Catalyst 4928-10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch is designed to provide high-performance wire-speed, Layer 2-4 services for branch Gigabit Ethernet fiber LAN aggregation deployments where space constraints require a small form factor solution.
The Cisco Catalyst 4928-10GE Switch offers 28 ports of wire-speed fiber Gigabit Ethernet ports (SFP) and two wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (X2 optics). Optional internal AC or DC, 1 + 1, hot-swappable power supplies, and a hot-swappable fan tray with redundant fans to ensure high reliability and serviceability.
- Industry-leading wire-speed performance of 48 Gbps, and 71 million packets per second
- Low latency with Layer 2-4 switching
- Innovative security and QoS features
- Gigabit Ethernet or 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
- Optional internal AC or DC 1+1 hot-swappable power supplies
- Hot-swappable fan tray with redundant fans