|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Keep Up to Date with Business Evolution
Enhance productivity and protect investment as your network evolves and application requirements increase. The Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series is an enterprise-class line of standalone access and aggregation switches that ease the deployment of secure converged applications.
These switches combine 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) configurations with uplinks that easily upgrade from 1 Gb Ethernet to 10 Gb Ethernet. They enhance worker productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video.
- Ten-second 10 Gb upgrade
- Support for 802.11n devices
- Configurations with up to 20W PoE on all 48 ports
- Modular fan and power supply for aggregation models
- Highly available operation: dual hot-swappable modular power supplies and fans for fixed aggregation switches
- Secure unified network services
- Cisco EnergyWise technology
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series is available with two feature sets:
- IP Base: Includes advanced quality of service (QoS), security, and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access
- IP Services: Also includes advanced hardware-based IP Unicast and Multicast routing, as well as Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF), and policy-based routing (PBR)
See a complete software feature comparison.
Simple Implementation of Converged Networks
Available for the Catalyst 3560-E Series, the Cisco Network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration of Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access points.
Catalyst Access Switches
Build a borderless network to increase productivity, provide business agility, and reduce operating costs.
Catalyst Switches Flash Demo
Watch this flash demo to learn more about the Cisco Catalyst Family of switches.
Cisco Network Assistant 5.6
Simplify network management and support Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series Switches. Download at no cost.
Learn about Cisco Catalyst Switch products. (flash module)