|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Converge, Scale, and Provide Intelligence
The Cisco MDS 9509 Multilayer Director delivers industry-leading scalability, availability, security, and ease of management. Compatible with all generations of Cisco MDS 9000 switching modules, the Cisco MDS 9509 continues to provide outstanding investment protection.
Features and Capabilities
- Scalable expansion with outstanding investment protection
- Multiprotocol architecture and convergence with multihop FCoE
- Business transformation with Enterprise Cloud Deployment
- Platform for intelligent storage applications
- Enterprise-class availability
Use this director to:
- Deploy high-performance SANs for virtualized environments
- Transparently integrate intelligent fabric features for storage management
- Transparently integrate Fibre Channel SANs with converged networks, using Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
Specifications at a Glance
|Cisco MDS SAN-OS Software Release 3.0(1) or later|
|Performance and scalability||
|Reliability and availability||
Cisco MDS 9000 NX-OS Software Release 5.2
Move up to a strategic, reliable, and scalable SAN platform.
Why Choose Cisco MDS 9000?
Host intelligent multilayer services that fulfill business needs.
(All Cisco MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors Brochures) Data Sheets
(All Cisco MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors Data Sheets)
Cisco MDS 9509 Multilayer Director Data Sheet
Cisco MDS 9506 Multilayer Director Data Sheet
Cisco MDS 9000 18/4-Port Multiservice Module
Cisco MDS 9000 16-Port Storage Services Node Data Sheet
Cisco MDS 9000 Family 8-Gbps Fibre Channel Switching Modules Data Sheet
Cisco MDS 9000 Family Pluggable Transceivers Data Sheet
(All Cisco MDS 9500 Series Multilayer Directors White Papers)