|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
The Cisco SCE 1000 Series Service Control Engine is a network element specifically designed for carrier-grade deployments requiring high-capacity stateful application and session-based classification and control of application-level IP traffic per subscriber.
- Superior Performance: The SCE 1000 Series provides line rate processing at 2 Gbps of traffic over 1 Gigabit links supporting 2,000,000 flows.
- Stateful Deep Packet Inspection: Instead of processing packets as individual events, the SCE 1000 Series fully reconstructs flows and the Layer 7 state of each application flow.
- Programmability: The SCE 1000 Series is programmable through the use of the Service Management Language (SML), providing extensible support for protocols and new revenue-generating network services.
Cisco Service Control Engine with Cisco Service Control Application
- Introducing Cisco Service Control Release 3.0
- Cisco SCE 2000 Series Service Control Engine
- Cisco Service Control Application for Broadband
- Cisco Service Control Application for Mobile Networks