|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Economical, High-Capacity, Internal Storage
The Cisco UCS C210 M2 server is a general- purpose, 2-socket, 2 rack unit (RU) rack server that balances performance, density, and efficiency for storage-intensive workloads. The system is built for applications such as network file servers and appliances, storage servers, database servers, and content-delivery servers.
Building on the success of the UCS C-Series servers, the UCS C210 M2 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System, using Intel's latest Xeon 5600 Series multicore processors to deliver even better performance and efficiency.
Feature and Capabilities
- Up to two Intel Xeon 5500 or 5600 Series multicore processors
- Up to 192GB of industry-standard double data rate (DDR3) main memory
- Up to 16 internal small form-factor (SFF), SAS, or SATA disk drives; up to 16 TB total
- RAID support:
- An onboard SATA RAID 0/1 controller integrated on motherboard that can control up to four SATA drives (only),
- LSI® 1064E 4-port controller mezzanine card (RAID levels 0, 1, or 1E) for up to 4 internal SAS or SATA drives with the factory default SAS Extender or the optional SAS Expander installed
- LSI 6G MegaRAID SAS 9280-4i4e controller (RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, or 60 support) for up to 4 internal SAS or SATA drives (no mixing) with the factory default SAS Extender, plus external JBOD expansion
- LSI 6G MegaRAID SAS 9261-8i controller (RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, or 60 support) for up to 8 internal SAS or SATA drives with the factory default SAS Extender, or up to 16 SAS or SATA drives with a SAS Expander installed
- Five full-height PCI Express (PCIe) slots: two full-height, full-length x8 PCIe card slots and three full-height, half-length x8 PCI card slots, all with x16 connectors
Compare Network adapter options for Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers
Cisco Unified Computing at Work
See industry benchmark results and performance reports for the award-winning Cisco UCS.
Managing Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers (PDF - 331 KB)
Learn about the comprehensive, flexible, and standards-based set of management capabilities.
Overview: Cisco Unified Computing System (PDF - 3.6 MB)
The Cisco UCS unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Products Case Studies List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Products Data Sheets List )
Cisco UCS C210 M2 General-Purpose Rack-Mount Server Data Sheet
(All Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers Products White Papers List )