Balance Performance and Flexibility
The Cisco UCS C200 M2 server is a high-density, 2-socket, 1 rack unit (RU) rack server built for production-level network infrastructure, web services, and mainstream data center, branch, and remote-office applications.
Building on the success of the UCS C-Series servers, the UCS C200 M2 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System, using Intel's latest Xeon 5600 Series multicore processors to deliver even better performance and efficiency.
- Up to two Intel Xeon 5500 or 5600 Series multicore processors
- Up to 192 GB of industry-standard double data rate (DDR3) main memory
- Up to eight 2.5-inch or four 3.5-inch internal SAS or SATA disk drives; up to 12 terabytes (TB) total
- RAID support:
- Built-in RAID 0 and 1 support for up to four or eight SATA drives
- RAID 0 and 1 support for up to four or eight SAS or SATA drives with optional mezzanine card
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 support for four SAS or SATA drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 support for eight SAS or SATA drives with optional LSI MegaRAID card
- Two half-length Gen 2 PCI Express slots (one full-height x16 and one low-profile x8), two integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports, and one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet management port for accessing the controller
- Front- and back-panel interface with video, two USB, and serial port connections
Cisco Unified Computing at Work
See industry benchmark results and performance reports for the award-winning Cisco UCS.
Managing Cisco UCS C-Series Servers
Learn about the comprehensive, flexible, and standards-based set of management capabilities.
Overview: Cisco Unified Computing System
The Cisco UCS unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.