|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Centralized Management and I/O Consolidation
The Cisco UCS 6120XP 20-Port Fabric Interconnect is a core part of the Cisco Unified Computing System. Typically deployed in redundant pairs, Fabric Interconnects provide uniform access to both networks and storage.
The Cisco UCS 6120XP is a 1 RU fabric interconnect and provides:
- 20 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet and FCoE Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) ports
- 520 Gigabits per second (Gbps) of throughput
- A single expansion module bay can support up to eight Fibre Channel ports or up to six 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports using the SFP+ interfaces
- Can support up to 160 servers or 20 chassis as a single seamless system
- Solution Overview: Cisco Unified Computing System (PDF - 3.6 KB)
The Cisco Unified Computing System unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce TCO and increase business agility.
- Technology Overview of Unified Computing
The Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands while being ready to accommodate future technologies.
- How It Works -- Video Demo
Accelerate the delivery of new services simply, reliably, and securely through end-to-end provisioning and migration support for both virtualized and non-virtualized systems.
- Data Center Services: Accelerate Your Transition to Unified Computing
Cisco and our industry-leading partners deliver services that accelerate your transition to a unified computing architecture that delivers a simpler, more efficient and responsive data center.
(All Cisco UCS 6100 Series Fabric Interconnects Data Sheets)
Cisco UCS 5100 Series Blade Server Chassis Data Sheet
Cisco UCS 2100 Series Fabric Extenders
(All Cisco UCS 6100 Series Fabric Interconnects Solution Overviews) White Papers
(All Cisco UCS 6100 Series Fabric Interconnects White Papers)