|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Manage Endpoint Devices Automatically
Dynamically discover, identify, and monitor all network-attached endpoints within an enterprise network with Cisco NAC Profiler. It manages these devices intelligently, based on user-defined security policies.
You can deploy Cisco NAC Profiler, a core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution, either as an integral part of an 802.1x infrastructure solution or as a Cisco NAC Appliance overlay solution.
When deployed as part of a broader Network Admission Control (NAC) implementation, Cisco NAC Profiler facilitates deployment and management of Cisco NAC systems. It discovers and tracks the location and type of all LAN-attached endpoints, including those that cannot authenticate.
With Cisco NAC Profiler, your IT and security administrators can:
- Simplify deployment of Cisco NAC, by automating device identification and authentication and easing administrative tasks
- Facilitate deployment and management of the Cisco ACS 802.1x-based infrastructure or Cisco NAC overlay solutions
- Gather endpoint device profiling information and maintain a real-time, contextual inventory of networked devices
- Monitor and manage device behavior anomalies, such as port swapping, MAC address spoofing, and profile changes
- Secure all company-owned endpoints, including nonauthenticating devices such as printers and IP phones
Addresses customer challenges, key functions and benefits, and provides an overview of the TrustSec product portfolio.
Gartner 2013 NAC Magic Quadrant
See why Cisco has been positioned as a leader in Gartner's Network Access Control Magic Quadrant.