Simplify Secure Endpoint Access
Empower your employees to work from anywhere, on company laptops and personal mobile devices, regardless of physical location. The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client provides the security necessary to help keep your organization’s data safe and protected.
Enable a comprehensive security strategy with one proven client.Watch Now
Confront today's threats with security as pervasive as the IoE.Get Report
Features and Capabilities
AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client increases visibility and control across the extended network, preventing compromised endpoints from gaining access to critical resources. It:
- Adapts tunneling protocols to the most efficient method
- Offers advanced Layer 2 access to facilitate simultaneous device and user authentication
- Grants access to select enterprise applications remotely for tablets and smartphones
- Serves as the agent for posture to deliver consistent, highly secure endpoint access across wired, wireless, and VPN
- Provides optional web security and advanced malware threat defense
- Monitors endpoint application usage to help expose suspicious behaviors
AnyConnect delivers context-aware, comprehensive, and simplified security policy enforcement with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
You can also use it to assist with the deployment of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints. Its AMP Enabler capability expands endpoint threat protection to VPN-enabled endpoints or wherever Cisco AnyConnect services are in use.
New with Cisco AnyConnect 4.2 is the Network Visibility module on Windows and Mac OS X platforms. Administrators can now monitor endpoint application usage to uncover potential behavior anomalies and to make more informed network design decisions. Usage data can be shared with a growing number of Internet Protocol Information Export (IPFIX) capable network analysis tools.
Learn About AnyConnect Plus and Apex Licensing
AnyConnect has two feature tiers, Plus and Apex. Licensing is based on total (authorized unique) users that need AnyConnect services. Licenses are offered as 1-, 3-, and 5-year subscriptions. Plus licenses are also available as perpetual licenses. Additional information on licensing and functions can be found in the AnyConnect Ordering Guide.
Gain More Remote Protection
Launch Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) with Cisco AnyConnect 4.1. (4:08 min)Watch AMP Video