Improve Visibility on Threats
Learn about growing threats across the attack continuum of the Internet infrastructure.
Advanced Attacks Reach New Levels
Learn about key findings on sophisticated attacks in the Cisco Annual Security Report.
Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Read the latest threats and resolution strategies critical to organizations.
Learn the Latest Trends in Network Attacks
The exploitation of trust is a common mode of operation for online attackers. Today's networks are facing two forms of trust erosion. One is a decline in customer confidence in the integrity of products. The other is mounting evidence that malicious actors are defeating trust mechanisms, thus calling into question the effectiveness of network assurance, authentication, and authorization architectures. Delve into the security threats and challenges of 2013 with analysis from Cisco's global threat intelligence.
Highlights of the Report:
- Attacks against trusted infrastructure targeting significant resources across the internet.
- Trusted applications are exploiting gaps in security perimeters.
- Indicators of compromise suggests networks have been penetrated and may be operating undetected over long periods of time.
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report (PDF - 2.6 MB)
You have to know the threats to stop them. It's not a question of if – but when and how – Internet criminals will get into your network.
- Cisco 2011 Annual Security Report (PDF - 1.5 MB)
The impact of BYOD, "hacktivism," and social media on the global threat landscape in 2011.
- Cisco 4Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 365 KB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from October through December 2011.
- Cisco 2Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from April through June 2011.
- Cisco 2010 Security Report (PDF - 4.2 MB)
Read about 2010 global threats and trends, plus new research about changing worker attitudes on the workplace, technology, and security.
- Cisco 1Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from January through March 2011.
- Cisco 4Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 940 KB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from October through December 2010.
- Cisco 2010 Midyear Security Report (PDF - 7.8 MB)
Get an overview of Cisco security intelligence, including information about new threats and trends, for the first half of 2010.
- Cisco 3Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1 MB)
Read about top threats that occurred from July through September 2010.
- Cisco 2009 Annual Security Report (PDF - 9.2 MB)
Find information about 2009 global threats and trends, as well as security recommendations for 2010.