Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report
Learn what you can do to strengthen your defenses.
Achieving Attack Resilience in the Digital Age
Digitization creates business value through digitized assets and expanded connectivity. But it is also increasing exposure to cyber attacks. As a result, risk strategies are under the microscope.
Our threat intelligence and trend analyses reveal advances by both the security industry and by criminals. The Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report discusses how you can strengthen your defenses by investing for resilience. We also explain how security professionals assess the state of security preparedness in their own organizations.
Report highlights include:
- How industry efforts have crippled major attacks
- Why cybercriminals are shifting their tactics to make money
- What expert have to say about major vulnerabilities
- How adaptive, integrated solutions can quicken time to detection
- How enterprises fare in security preparedness
- Cisco 2015 Midyear Security Report
Understand the innovation race between attackers and defenders.
- Cisco 2015 Annual Security Report
Learn how attackers profit from the gaps between a defender's intent and actions.
- Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report
Weak links in the threat landscape identified
- Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Read the latest threats and resolution strategies critical to organizations.
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report (PDF - 2.6 MB)
You have to know the threats to stop them. It's not a question of if – but when and how – Internet criminals will get into your network.
- Cisco 2011 Annual Security Report (PDF - 1.5 MB)
The impact of BYOD, "hacktivism," and social media on the global threat landscape in 2011.
- Cisco 4Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 365 KB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from October through December 2011.
- Cisco 2Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from April through June 2011.
- Cisco 2010 Security Report (PDF - 4.2 MB)
Read about 2010 global threats and trends, plus new research about changing worker attitudes on the workplace, technology, and security.
- Cisco 1Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from January through March 2011.
- Cisco 4Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 940 KB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from October through December 2010.
- Cisco 2010 Midyear Security Report (PDF - 7.8 MB)
Get an overview of Cisco security intelligence, including information about new threats and trends, for the first half of 2010.
- Cisco 3Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1 MB)
Read about top threats that occurred from July through September 2010.