Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report
Discover the weakest security links.
Weak Links in the Threat Landscape Identified
Adversaries spend 100 percent of their time finding weak links and using them to their advantage. And as the Internet of Things accelerates and our dependence on the connected environment continues to expand, so do opportunities for attackers. Do you know what those weak links are? Delve into the top threat intelligence and cybersecurity trends of the first half of 2014 with exclusive data analysis and insight from Cisco's global threat intelligence.
Report findings include:
- How attackers have penetrated networks to operate from the inside out.
- How neglected connected devices and websites become an attacker's treasure.
- What the most critical vulnerabilities and exploits for 2014 are.
- Which industry verticals are at most risk of web malware encounters.
- Why point-of-sale exploits are gaining favor with criminals.
- Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Read the latest threats and resolution strategies critical to organizations.
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report (PDF - 2.6 MB)
You have to know the threats to stop them. It's not a question of if – but when and how – Internet criminals will get into your network.
- Cisco 2011 Annual Security Report (PDF - 1.5 MB)
The impact of BYOD, "hacktivism," and social media on the global threat landscape in 2011.
- Cisco 4Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 365 KB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from October through December 2011.
- Cisco 2Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from April through June 2011.
- Cisco 2010 Security Report (PDF - 4.2 MB)
Read about 2010 global threats and trends, plus new research about changing worker attitudes on the workplace, technology, and security.
- Cisco 1Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from January through March 2011.
- Cisco 4Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 940 KB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from October through December 2010.
- Cisco 2010 Midyear Security Report (PDF - 7.8 MB)
Get an overview of Cisco security intelligence, including information about new threats and trends, for the first half of 2010.
- Cisco 3Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1 MB)
Read about top threats that occurred from July through September 2010.