Cisco 2015 Midyear Security Report
Understand the innovation race between attackers and defenders.
The Dogfight Between Organizations and Adversaries
As more effective security defenses emerge, attackers are responding with innovative techniques to compromise users and systems, and dodge evolving defenses. Meanwhile, organizations scramble for operational supremacy.
New threat intelligence and trend analysis reveal how attackers use stealthy tactics based on agility, speed, adaptation, and even destruction. The Cisco 2015 Midyear Security Report discusses the latest threats and recommendations for moving to more integrated threat defenses.
Report highlights include:
- Expert insights into exploitation kits, such as Angler
- New tactics by cybercriminals to evade detection
- The risks of falling behind in the race for innovation
- How adaptive, integrated solutions can quicken time to detection
- The development of a global cybergovernance framework
- Cisco 2015 Annual Security Report
Learn how attackers profit from the gaps between a defender's intent and actions.
- Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report
Weak links in the threat landscape identified
- Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Read the latest threats and resolution strategies critical to organizations.
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report (PDF - 2.6 MB)
You have to know the threats to stop them. It's not a question of if – but when and how – Internet criminals will get into your network.
- Cisco 2011 Annual Security Report (PDF - 1.5 MB)
The impact of BYOD, "hacktivism," and social media on the global threat landscape in 2011.
- Cisco 4Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 365 KB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from October through December 2011.
- Cisco 2Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Perspective on top threats that occurred from April through June 2011.
- Cisco 2010 Security Report (PDF - 4.2 MB)
Read about 2010 global threats and trends, plus new research about changing worker attitudes on the workplace, technology, and security.
- Cisco 1Q11 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1.3 MB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from January through March 2011.
- Cisco 4Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 940 KB)
Gain insight on top threats that occurred from October through December 2010.
- Cisco 2010 Midyear Security Report (PDF - 7.8 MB)
Get an overview of Cisco security intelligence, including information about new threats and trends, for the first half of 2010.
- Cisco 3Q10 Global Threat Report (PDF - 1 MB)
Read about top threats that occurred from July through September 2010.