Improve Network Planning and Analytics
Use the Cisco MATE portfolio to model, design, and analyze multivendor IP/MPLS networks.
- Offers service providers a complete solution for offline and online data collection in a single platform
- Provides capacity planning, failure analysis, traffic engineering, and network health and traffic trends analysis
- Collects and correlates exported Cisco NetFlow and Border Gateway Protocol data that can be imported into business solutions
- Offers an integrated system for designing, engineering, and planning IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching networks
- Reduces capital and operating expenditures through capacity planning, failure analysis, and traffic engineering
- Provides precise modeling of complex networks, considering settings and configurations
- Allows network operations teams to quickly pinpoint and troubleshoot network issues
- Provides measurement, trending, and health monitoring capabilities to maintain high-performance networks
- Simplifies and improves forecasting and network planning when combined with MATE Design software
The Cisco MATE software portfolio helps network teams bring visibility and accurate traffic modeling to their network infrastructure. With this capability, IT teams can operate and scale their data networks efficiently and work to provide services without disruption.
Many cross-functional activities would be more efficiently performed on a single platform. Cisco MATE software offers a complete solution for offline and online data collection in a single platform. It helps to improve network planning and analytics by gathering and maintaining information on infrastructure elements, topology, operational states, and traffic statistics.
The Cisco MATE software portfolio is the foundational single platform to support planning, engineering, and operations.
- Cisco Advanced Services Rely on Cisco MATE Software Features to Migrate an MPLS Core without Downtime or Packet Loss
- IP Network Control: Turning an Art into a Science
- Maximizing Return on Network Infrastructure Investment with Cisco MATE Design
- Monthly Savings and Outage Prevention with Cisco MATE Design and MATE Collector
- Backbone Modeling for Carrying Local Content and Over-the-Top Traffic
- Best Practices in Core Network Capacity Planning
- Building Accurate Traffic Matrices with Demand Deduction
- Data Center Migration and Network Bandwidth Assessments with Cisco MATE Design
- Delivering Operational Intelligence with Cisco MATE Live
- Forecasting Traffic Growth and Impact with Cisco MATE Design
- Model Complex Routing with Cisco MATE Design External Endpoints
- Planning and Designing Networks with the Cisco MATE Portfolio
- Simulate IP Fast Reroute Loop-Free Alternate (LFA)