|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
A Virtual Networking Smorgasbord
Granting others access your internal network has never been easier. One of the Cisco Small Business Routers, the RVL200 VPN Router allows up to five off-site users to connect to your network at any given time. In addition, you can pair one RVL200 to another on your network for fast, encrypted access to your files.
You can attach up to four additional network devices to one of the router's speedy ports, while advanced integrated security features keep your network transactions safe from external threats. Customizing the RVL200's numerous options is as easy as firing up an Internet browser and accessing the included Web interface.
Additional features of the Cisco RVL200 VPN Router include:
- Access rules and content filtering based on IP and MAC addresses, as well as TCP/UDP ports
- Support for up to 16 VLANs, mapped off of the router's four LAN ports.
- Five SSL Tunnels and one IPsec Gateway-to-Gateway Tunnel that use DES/3DES/AES Encryption and MD5/SHA1 Authentication
- An integrated Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall
- Limited lifetime warranty
(All Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers Data Sheets)
Cisco RVL200 4-Port SSL/IPsec VPN Router (French)
Cisco RVL200 4-Port SSL/IPsec VPN Router (German)
Cisco RVL200 4-Port SSL/IPsec VPN Router (Italian)
Cisco RVL200 4-Port SSL/IPsec VPN Router (Spanish)
(All Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)