Operate Mobile Networks in Harsh Environments
Deploy reliable spontaneous mobile networks. Cisco 5915 Embedded Services Routers operate even in harsh conditions, such as power surges and extreme weather.
Feature and Capabilities
The Cisco 5915 ESR:
- Solves critical challenges regarding size, weight, power, price, performance, and cooling
- Is designed for use in harsh environments
- Provides investment protection for bandwidth-intensive applications
- Facilitates flexible integration into system integrator solutions
- Promotes future capabilities without having to replace hardware
This router offers reliable operation in extreme temperatures and under shock and vibration conditions that are typical of heavy industrial and military applications.
High performance and the comprehensive Cisco IOS Software feature set protect your investment for bandwidth-intensive applications in mobile or embedded networks in markets such as:
- Heavy industrial
- Public safety
The Cisco 5915 ESR is based on PC/104 form-factor industry standards. Therefore, a comprehensive ecosystem of existing complementary products exists to facilitate the development of new systems that incorporate this router.
The extensive performance and resources of the Cisco 5915 ESR help you take advantage of future capabilities using your existing hardware.
Specifications at a Glance
(~95 x 90mm)
|Form Factor||Embedded / Stacked|
|Ethernet Ports||2 FE Routed,
3 FE Switched
-40Â°C to 85Â°C
-40Â°C to 70Â°C