Get Integrated High-Performance Traffic Analysis
The Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Network Analysis Module (NAM-3) brings integrated application visibility to high-performance enterprise campus, WAN, and data center networks. It helps network administrators simplify network operations, speed troubleshooting, and improve how their users experience the delivery of applications and services.
As an important component of the Cisco Enterprise Networks and Data Center architectures, and part of the Cisco NAM product portfolio, this next-generation service module delivers:
- Over 15 Gbps traffic monitoring throughput
- Enhanced application recognition and performance analytics
- Visibility into overlay technologies and encapsulated protocols (CAPWAP, VXLAN, and more)
- Advanced hardware and software filters
- High-performance packet captures with internal and external storage options
Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series NAM-3 benefits include:
- Reduced network footprint and administration cost lowers total cost of ownership.
- Prepackaged dashboards, interactive reports, and intuitive workflows enhance operational efficiency.
- Advanced filters, intelligent packet captures, and historical data analysis accelerates problem resolution.
- Accurate characterization of end-user experience and proactive detection of performance issues improve service levels.
- Open standards-based API preserves investments in existing management assets.
- Ability to manage remotely with anytime, anywhere access saves IT staff time and travel.
In addition to integration in the Catalyst 6500-E Series Switches, the Catalyst 6500 NAM-3 is also integrated in the new Catalyst 6807-XL Switch.
Cisco Prime Demo Series
Attend a webcast to learn about Cisco Prime NAM
NAM Technical Documentation
Review technical support information and documentation for the Cisco Prime NAM
» Learn More
(All Cisco Services Modules Products Case Studies List ) Data Sheets
(All Cisco Services Modules Products Data Sheets List ) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco Services Modules Products End-of-Life Notices List ) Q&A
(All Cisco Services Modules Products Q and As List )