Unified Capabilities Improve Customer Service
Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise uses a combination of multichannel contact management, intelligent routing, and network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI) capabilities to:
- Virtualize contact center routing, reporting, and computer telephony integration across heterogeneous and distributed third-party automatic call distribution (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR) systems
- Interface with carriers' intelligent networks for prerouting and delegation of calls targeted to one or more contact centers
- Segment customers and monitor resource activity and availability
- Deliver each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Profile each customer using contact-related data, such as dialed number and calling line ID
- Assign the most appropriate resources to meet a customer's needs based on real-time conditions (such as agent skills, availability, and queue lengths) continuously gathered from various contact center components
Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise enables you to transparently integrate traditional inbound and outbound voice applications with Internet applications such as real-time chat, Web collaboration, and e-mail. This integration enables a single agent to support multiple interactions simultaneously, regardless of which communications channel the customer has chosen. Because each interaction is unique and may require individualized service, Cisco provides contact center solutions to manage customer interactions based on almost any contact attribute.
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.