Save Costs, Raise Efficiency, Increase Revenue
Use Cisco Unified CRM Connectors to integrate your third-party customer relationship management (CRM) applications with Cisco Unified Contact Center solutions. Integration enables agents to use the third-party CRM user interface to deal with all customer interactions. When a new call arrives:
- CRM information is retrieved by phone number, interactive voice response (IVR), or agent entry and appears in a popup on the agent's screen
- Calls can be routed, conferenced, or transferred from the CRM screen
- Activity is logged for incoming and outgoing calls
Cisco Unified CRM Connectors provide out-of-the-box support for popular CRM packages. Agents can place, receive, and transfer customer interactions with full, real-time access to third-party CRM customer data, thus saving money, increasing revenue, improving monitoring, and enhancing customer service.
Important features and benefits include:
- Automatic logging of inbound and outbound call events into the CRM application
- One-click dialing for ease and accuracy
- Reduced call time, faster call resolution, and efficient call processing
- A full view of the customer information, allowing for a more personal interaction
- Sales data and detailed business information on screen, empowering representatives to cross-sell and up-sell
- Proven integration between Cisco Unified CRM Connectors and third-party CRM applications, assuring companies of an efficient implementation and a lower total cost of ownership
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Cisco Leads in Infrastructure
Garner places Cisco in the leader quadrant for contact center infrastructure.